Art of Dentistry is a full service dental treatment center. We provide care for children, adults, and seniors. We treat each patient like family. Our compassionate, professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of comfort and care possible. Because we are dentist owned, we are patient driven. This means that we can focus more on providing excellent care, and less on the bottom line. We are not tied to any large dental corporation. We provide effective care that is responsive to your needs and comfort. Being independently owned means that we are able to focus on you!
Our very competent team can help you with any of your dental needs; from simple maintenance for preventing periodontal disease and tooth decay to complicated total mouth reconstruction.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Holistic Dentistry, to ensure your "whole body" health
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Advanced training and special proficiency in:
- Implant Dentistry : Placement and restoration using simple techniques. Compare before accepting treatment elsewhere.
- Cosmetics : Direct Veneers can change a smile in one appointment
- Bleaching : Professional Whitestrips are still the best
- Crowns : Lava Plus and e.max. The greatest dental materials breakthrough since gold (Egyptians first used gold in teeth 3,000 years ago). Maximum strength, precision fit and superior esthetics.
- Endodontics : (Root Canal therapy) Usually accomplished in one appointment
- Oral Surgery : Most procedures in office
- Fixed and Removable Bridgework : Dentsply Lucitone FRS Partial (or Hybrid) dissappears in the mouth
- Scaling and Root Planing : Our Hygienists are very adept and extremely gentle
- Cancer Screening
- Teaching you how to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Your Comfort : We Pride Ourselves on Reducing Anxiety
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.